I can't use harsh and/or useful stuff like Smart Mouth, Breath Rx Chlorhexadine, Therabreath, etc. Triclosan can cause antibiotic resistant and zinc has stained my teeth and darkened gums.
The only thing I like so far is Burt's bees with cranberry extract--it definitely doesn't get rid of my halitosis completely. But it can reduce it and get that digusting taste from my mouth. Unfortunately not the miracle drug and my breath gets stinky in less than 15 minutess (but not as horrible as without using this toothpaste and not really help much.
Has anyone tried cranberry extract by the way? (I do worry about staining)
I am just asking (possibly again) if anyone has had success with maunka honey?
What are non harmful and non staining products have you used that help manage your breath odor? What foods help not worsen or improve your halitosis? Your suggestions would be much appreciated
