THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How do I upload x ray pictures?
-
time4change
- Junior
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm
How do I upload x ray pictures?
Hey guys can anyone help I've got my X-rays of teeth on a cd I was just wondering how to upload them? Do I need to put them on another site and post a link? Thanks
-
potty_mouth
- Junior
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am
- Location: Brazil
hey,
Yeah you need to use an external site i think. This is the one that I use:
http://tinypic.com/
This then gives you a URL. Once you've inserted that in your post, highlight it and click the "Img*" button.
Yeah you need to use an external site i think. This is the one that I use:
http://tinypic.com/
This then gives you a URL. Once you've inserted that in your post, highlight it and click the "Img*" button.
-
time4change
- Junior
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:23 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.