THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Candidiasis - Products

Talks about bad breath products, if they work, if they are useless.....etc.
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Candidiasis - Products

Post by mtr »

Hello!!

I was wondering what kind of treatments have you used so far for Candindas.

I found this product online which is a 'free' 40 day trial and I was wondering if anyone has tried this before or similar products.

http://www.candidayeastsupport.com/


Thanks.
Cauterize
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Re: Candidiasis - Products

Post by Cauterize »

mtr wrote:Hello!!

I was wondering what kind of treatments have you used so far for Candindas.

I found this product online which is a 'free' 40 day trial and I was wondering if anyone has tried this before or similar products.

http://www.candidayeastsupport.com/


Thanks.
I ain't gonna tell the product name again because they will think I'm advertisizing,search sadgirlbb post to find out about it.I've ordered it today
User avatar
mtr
Advanced
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by mtr »

:lol: Yeah I know, I read about that in another thread.

I am just spending too much money on buying these kind of products and I am so bored of it.. I even bought the tea tree oil which I used only once but caused be too much headache after trying it that I never used it again!! :roll:
Cauterize
Junior
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Cauterize »

mtr wrote::lol: Yeah I know, I read about that in another thread.

I am just spending too much money on buying these kind of products and I am so bored of it.. I even bought the tea tree oil which I used only once but caused be too much headache after trying it that I never used it again!! :roll:
it caused you headache because you overdosed :) send me a msg of your skype adress we will talk from there :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗