THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ATLANTA ANYONE???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

ATLANTA ANYONE???

Post by bbreathking »

Anyone suffering in Atlanta, GA??

I have met 3 people so far from the forum and could not detect each other...

but I do not want to give up quiet yet and want to find someone who detects me and tells me that yea I have a problem...

I am really confused because people always wipe their nosee
needcurefast
Crybaby
Posts: 61
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 am

Post by needcurefast »

In my opinion smelling someone with bb when you have Bb is impossible you both maybe have a sinus infection and that can cause a loss of smell so you can't really smell anything. Actually its more of a theory of mines.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

Every time I hear this, I'm very suspicious.

I can smell the bad breath of other people.. However, I can't smell my own breath except through backdraft. It's like I'm ALWAYS putting out that smell, so of course my olfactory senses are ignoring it. Other smells? No problem.. But my own smell, can only sense when it's mixed and thrown back in my face.

Anyway, the only way I think you wouldn't be able to smell each other 100 percent, is if you have the exact, or very very similar odor. Perhaps if you're both TMAU.
User avatar
tamacun
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm
Location: ATLANTA, GA

Re: ATLANTA ANYONE???

Post by tamacun »

bbreathking wrote:Anyone suffering in Atlanta, GA??

I have met 3 people so far from the forum and could not detect each other...

but I do not want to give up quiet yet and want to find someone who detects me and tells me that yea I have a problem...

I am really confused because people always wipe their nosee
Atlanta here, Gwinnett.
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

needcurefast wrote:In my opinion smelling someone with bb when you have Bb is impossible you both maybe have a sinus infection and that can cause a loss of smell so you can't really smell anything. Actually its more of a theory of mines.
I smell bb of other people everyday at college, work, grocery you name it. Same with the people I met from the forum... They smell bb from people everyday in their lives...

So, If we cannot detect each other... There is somethinggg to think aboutt. I met 3 ! people so far from here not one !

Are all of you from Atlanta.. I know tamcum is.. I already pm'ed you tamcun.

Anyone else ??
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

mike987 wrote:Every time I hear this, I'm very suspicious.

I can smell the bad breath of other people.. However, I can't smell my own breath except through backdraft. It's like I'm ALWAYS putting out that smell, so of course my olfactory senses are ignoring it. Other smells? No problem.. But my own smell, can only sense when it's mixed and thrown back in my face.

Anyway, the only way I think you wouldn't be able to smell each other 100 percent, is if you have the exact, or very very similar odor. Perhaps if you're both TMAU.
Yeah which means we are either suffering from pnd or we are just crazy people..

For now I just want someone to tell me on my face... that yes I detect it and how bad it is....

Once the problem is defined than I can proceed further.. but this must be the first step

A kid once told me about 5 years ago or so but that was firstly a while ago and secondly that is the only time ever I have been told except for 9 years ago when it first started
222chick
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by 222chick »

I live kinda close to Atlanta. I would be willing to meet you halfway in like Marietta I guess when I find the time. I am supposed to be meeting with a friend I met from here before for a second time and his other friend who is a member here. Maybe we can all meet up in a group. Do you have facebook? Send me a message and I will give you my facebook link.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗