THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Atlanta, anyone
Atlanta, anyone
Hi, Pobreath and BBreathking,
I pm'ed both of you. Please contact me.
I pm'ed both of you. Please contact me.
I can meet you in Atlanta or just outside of Atlanta when you come. I actually live outside of Atlanta, but I am willing to travel a little even though I hate driving 
Last edited by 222chick on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
bbreathking
- Junior
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.