Your Email Address:

First Name:

Perio Protect is working for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jimmy
Total Newbie

Perio Protect is working for me

Post by jimmy »

My dentist started me on this new treatment for gum disease and it is working like nothing has ever worked before -- EVER!!! No more bad breath and no more bleeding gums.

It is a set of mouth guards I fill with medicine at home and it works. I was told I needed periodontal surgery, but I refused to go -- too expensive and PAINFUL. My sister had it done and she said her teeth felt like they were flapping in the wind. No thanks!

This is really unbelievable. Nothing has ever worked for my breath in the past, but Perio Protect works well. It's not a potion to buy off the Internet, you have to go to a dentist to get it, but the main medication is an over the counter item that is holistic. They told me it is a new treatment, so not many people have heard of it, but I am telling everyone. My cousin is a hygienist and I told her about it, and she has since told her dentist about it. He said it would cut into his profits and decided not to offer it!!! Unbelievable! Some people care more about their pocket book than people.

Better than surgery! Easy to use and it works. It sounds like a commercial. I should call them and ask them if I can do a commercial for them. It has completely changed my life, seriously!

Jimmy B.

hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Ok, whos your dentist?
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

From their site:
Perio Protect - non-surgical treatment for periodontal disease, gum disease and gingivitis.

Perio Protect is a new, home care treatment program for periodontal disease using a dentist-created and FDA-cleared medical device that can deliver doctor-prescribed medications to the source of periodontal infections. These medications address the pathogens that cause gum disease.
So thats for those who have bad breath becaue of gum disease, gingivitis or periodontitis, its not for those who have bb coming from their tongues/other parts of mouth.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I'm glad something's working for you. So how long have you been using this product? Is it an antibiotic, antimicrobial product? Is there any links you can give us so we can inform and know more about it? Tnx.
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Post by waitingforrelief »

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

It doesn't even sound like this guy had a serious case of halitosis.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Busted wrote:It doesn't even sound like this guy had a serious case of halitosis.
Yes, he said he has gum disease, that's curable and not bad at all.
grtnate
Total Newbie

Perio Protect

Post by grtnate »

I've heard about this before. Does anyone else have any first hand experience? Their website seems promising for gum disease, just imagine what it could do for bb!! =D>
I can't wait to find out more
noptical
God

Re: Perio Protect

Post by noptical »

grtnate wrote:I've heard about this before. Does anyone else have any first hand experience? Their website seems promising for gum disease, just imagine what it could do for bb!! =D>
I can't wait to find out more
:?: :?:

it IS for gum disease, what could it do for people that dont have gum disease :?:
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Jimmy B.,
I am not a bit surprised by this dentist response!! Most of them are just money hungry fools and care nothing about the patient's health!!!

I would only recommend a holistic dentist!!

Bye,
Susie
dravens

Post by dravens »

don't you guys realise and especially jimy (webmaster) that this is scam! fake story with intentions to sell more... I mean look at the amount of posts the two persons that claim the positive with "perio" have...

/David
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes it is a bull

the guy also wanted to post a link to the website

Locked Previous topicNext topic