THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Spitting Yellowish liquid in morning

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
focused
Newbie
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Spitting Yellowish liquid in morning

Post by focused »

Hi,
Had been to my village and what I saw there was people while brushing made some weird sounds..as if choking there mouth. they didn’t use any fancy toothpaste yet had fresh breath. I even saw one of them brushing the tongue deep inside with finger. Well when I tried cleaning my tongue with finger, I kind of vomited something from stomach and it was yellow in color. Post that I get a very bad taste in mouth. Does anyone else experienced this?? Is it fine to spit this yellow liquid everyday in morning??
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗