THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Finally I dealt with 'my' halitosis with a tooth brush

Tell us your story with bad breath
duya07
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Finally I dealt with 'my' halitosis with a tooth brush

Post by duya07 »

......
Last edited by duya07 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I'm so sorry to tell you this but this is what I call placebo, I've been there...
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I think brushing better or worse don't make 000000000,1 change in breath. After 1 or 2 hours it always back. And I hope this is not SPAM
duya07
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by duya07 »

......
Last edited by duya07 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
duya07
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by duya07 »

.,.,.
Last edited by duya07 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Maybe is something else that is resulting this fresh breath.... not the brushing. Have you made any change in diet lately? Or take anything? Antibiotic or something?.........
duya07
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by duya07 »

......
Last edited by duya07 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Post by sadmum »

It is clear that your real intention here is to promote your blog! Why else would you post the url!!

Happy brushing to you!!!
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

lol

that is all I can say.

Hey all you room fillers just brush ya teeth, problem solved, ok?
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
User avatar
coconuthead
Advanced
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:23 pm
Gender:

Post by coconuthead »

Most people on this site do not suffer from acute halitosis, where we can just scrub our tongues and are cured of BB. We are chronic halitosis sufferers, so stop spamming this site with "I brushed my tongue with a tongue scraper and now I'm cured. Read my blog to see how my life has changed" crap. The majority of us on this site have better hygiene than people who do not suffer from halitosis.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

duya I've removed the link to your blog. There's no reason why you can't detail everything you do in this thread if it's genuinely helpful information to anyone.
duya07
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by duya07 »

......
Last edited by duya07 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

coconuthead wrote:Most people on this site do not suffer from acute halitosis, where we can just scrub our tongues and are cured of BB. We are chronic halitosis sufferers, so stop spamming this site with "I brushed my tongue with a tongue scraper and now I'm cured. Read my blog to see how my life has changed" crap. The majority of us on this site have better hygiene than people who do not suffer from halitosis.
you got THAT right.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

FedUp wrote:lol

that is all I can say.

Hey all you room fillers just brush ya teeth, problem solved, ok?
hahaaaa exactly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗