I had never heard this term before I came on this site; is this a trait of most halitosis cases or only some? How common is it?
Because I'm starting to think that I have the problem to some degree; my bedroom in my apartment is pretty small and I notice that sometimes it kind of smells like my bad breath and my roommate even pointed it out once.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How common is "room filling" bad breath?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.