Your Email Address:

First Name:

why don't we send 2 person to yehuda

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mar11

why don't we send 2 person to yehuda

Post by mar11 »

Hi why don't we send 2 person to yehuda that way there is more chance of finding out if it works, because just because laser does not work for jimi it might work for others,
that is why, I would like go, with jimi.

but if it does not work for both of us, or he says we both have halitophopia. It proves to others. that it will not work.

Sow jimi can you ask yehuda if he can give the discount to both of us. I will pay my share myself.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I adsked even for 3 persons, this is the answer I got from Yehuda

Dear Jimi,
Unfortunately they have to pay for the visit and for the treatment also to me. I cannot permit myself to have troubles with the taxes administration.
Yehuda
mar11

Post by mar11 »

why don't we pay for the tax.

And ask for just 2 , there is no point for asking 3 because we don't have third person.
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Would be a good idea, especially if it was someone with actual tonsils and complaints about tonsilstones and smell.

But the truth is there are members here who had it done:
yogs - he says no success
yvonne - no success
emotional rescue - some success.
Nokiaman11; me (thats a username); yogs1, they were planning to do it. I've sent a pm to them all to see their conclusion.

And then there was smileguy and sonoitarick, they both said it has worked for them but they are considered spammers on here.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Sonoitarick was not a spammer I am almmost sure, I had a conversation on him over the pohone and he described the problem like he really had one.

Smileguy did not claim he was cured by laser, he claimed that probiotics were the cure.

He did not go thru the laser.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

So if the doctor's cost is included how much is the procedure anyway? That is without the traveling and lodging expenses.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think he charges 500 usd extra. Does anybody wants to come with me? We can keep ourself company ......
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

So yvonne and yogs did it and they haven´t succes???
Is any post of them about that??

Cause everyday that passes i´m more sure that this was a real help. Yesterday i begin to do the oil pulling (cause i want to try things, i´m almost sure that after the laser, with another thing that give me some help with the tongue: smart mouth, lavoris, vit c, Oil pulling, and Í will get rid of the bad breath for good). Yesterday I do it twice, and man...I think this really helping!!!!! today I wake up without Morning breath, then i did the oil pùlling, go to lunch restaurant, and now i´m here, and i´m almost sure I DON´T HAVE BB!!

So i really trust that yehuda could give some relief to jimi, and i think it will be very good idea that jimi goes, and another person with entire tonsils and proved tonsil stones goes too... so we can cover the two options,

Jimi, on the other hand, by my experience, is very probably that if you have so much BB yehuda will have to do something else that just the tonsil crypts remaining....so i think you should try to press him a little more, and that he gives you a bigger discount. If yehuda wants, he can move some contacts and get the hospital for free, i think it´s a good will issue. The same with anesthesia and those things.....in the worst case he could afford the cost himself, you´re alrready affordind the ticket and the hotel, and this is a bet for him too, not just for us. If he cures you, he will be like a hero, he could become a very famous guy, much more than he alrready is....
With all the money that he should earn by day, i don´t see why he could not do it more cheap for once in he´s life. thats my opinion.

How was the case of bronxjazzy??? did she get a tonsilecthomy? did she get total relief???
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Smileguy did not claim he was cured by laser, he claimed that probiotics were the cure.

He did not go thru the laser.
Well, at least he said he did, read through.

viewtopic.php?t=87&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ohhhhhhh

I hate that fucker Smileguy - he fooled us for some time
JJ
Total Newbie

Post by JJ »

Hey Jimi
What is the total price for the procedure (minus travel and hotel exps)-but including consultation, ct scans, lazer, etc?
when do you plan on going?
why not try dr krespi (is it yehuda is cheaper or a difference in quality)?
how would i set up an appt with yehuda?- i have seriously considered going
i was reading the old interview with krespi and it gets pretty expensive -consultation, ct scan, procedure,etc etc... it almost appears cheaper to fly to israel.
thanks
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think he charges 1000 usd, his fee is included and medical center fee. Or 800 I am not sure.
But if he gonna do CT scan than th epice is gona be bigger, also sinus peration under general anasthesia will cost over 2500 usd just for the costs of the medical center.

So the costs could be enormous.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic