anyone ever had this test done?
http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/immunoglobulins
i wonder if it is related to our issues..
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
immunoglobulins
Yup, I recently had this test done for ongoing bowel issues which I suspect to be connected to my sinus congestion and PND.
I just got the results and they were pretty abnormal I was told.
Double the normal amount of IgA + IgM against aerobic bacteria and yeast, almost triple the amount for anaerobic bacteria and dietary proteins.
They're doing a stool test next to see if I have some sort of parasite or infection. Either way, an obvious bacterial imbalance is present sort of like what must be happening in some of our mouths.
I honestly have no idea about the scientific reliability of the saliva test that was done. I'm just glad that doctors are starting to take me a little more seriously and are offering further testing.
I will post my own thread eventually if I make any progress.
I just got the results and they were pretty abnormal I was told.
Double the normal amount of IgA + IgM against aerobic bacteria and yeast, almost triple the amount for anaerobic bacteria and dietary proteins.
They're doing a stool test next to see if I have some sort of parasite or infection. Either way, an obvious bacterial imbalance is present sort of like what must be happening in some of our mouths.
I honestly have no idea about the scientific reliability of the saliva test that was done. I'm just glad that doctors are starting to take me a little more seriously and are offering further testing.
I will post my own thread eventually if I make any progress.
Naturopath. It was for my stomach and congestion. I don't have a lot of luck with my doctor so I just paid privately for testing at a Naturopathic clinic. It costed around $350 and wasn't covered under the basic health care plan here in Canada.
Normally I wouldn't of considered it but I was desperate and the test seemed scientific enough to be worth a shot. My stool test is going to be covered under my health insurance unlike the IgA+IgM saliva test.
Normally I wouldn't of considered it but I was desperate and the test seemed scientific enough to be worth a shot. My stool test is going to be covered under my health insurance unlike the IgA+IgM saliva test.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.