THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
1 hour relief
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
1 hour relief
Today I just woke up and brushed without using mouthwash, just brush. And have passed one hour and I can't feel any BB, which is a miracle considering that usually I have only 20 minutes relief if not less... Yesterday dawn I just ate POPCORN and drank lemonade, without brush I went to bed. This morning my mouth felt heavy but I felt just tongue bad breath, this type which is not really offensive, then I brush and now I'm having this relief. 1 hour for me looks like heaven... Maybe it was the popcorn? Maybe the juice? Maybe I'm cured? lol I wish
Mouthwash and gum usually makes things worse, I haven't used mouth wash in months and tbh I don't think we need it.
That "fresh" minty smell seems to bring out the fecal/farty smell worse for some reason.
That "fresh" minty smell seems to bring out the fecal/farty smell worse for some reason.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.