Your Email Address:

First Name:

My tonsils are infected?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
coconuthead
Advanced

My tonsils are infected?

Post by coconuthead »

Went to the ENT yesterday and had him look at my tonsils. He said that they were infected, particularly the right tonsil, it's swollen, and that they needed to come to out. I also mentioned my bad breath and the two being connected and he said he wasn't sure, but my tonsils may be the culprit. I won't know until I have them out. Last year when I went to the ENT and told him about my tonsils and tonsil stones, he said everything looked fine and to gargle. This time I went to a different ENT. I paid $65, which is quite cheap, for him to do the little examination as I don't have insurance. The tonsillectomy is very costly and I just don't have the money to have it done, so I'll have to keep working and saving up so that I can afford insurance.

Mac
Junior

Post by Mac »

Keep working hard and saving and you'll be there in no time. It'll be worth it if this is your solution.
coconuthead
Advanced

Post by coconuthead »

Update:

Finally have insurance. Monday, I'll be scheduling an appointment for the tonsillectomy. Really hoping this rids me of bad breath. I've been praying about it.

By the way, Happy New Year. My the year 2014 bring cures for all of us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic