What has effect on me so far!! Please read it !
Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:43 am
Hello friends,
A month ago i tried this thing i don't even remember where i read about someone doing it and so far so good i think thats it ...
I do realize we all have different types of BB and different things cause it, so i will try to describe my symptoms and what ive tried before so you can maybe see yourself in my story.
Its been a month maybe even more and i didnt post on purpose before because i wanted to be sure it actually has effect .. Not like other stuff i have used before that break my hopes even more..
Ok so what i have been doing is easy and cheap - HYDROGEN PEROXIDE and WATER In combination 50/50 so even amounts of water and the hydrogen . Gargle with it two three times a day and thats all! I USE THE 3% solution ( less then 2$ in walmart)
I am afraid you might make fun of me because it sounds too easy and maybe you have tried it before.. I cant believe it sometimes i think maybe i fool myself but i havent sensed that horrible taste in my mouth since i started using it.
And of course like all of you i have had my share of different products and doctors appointments... I thought i have tonsil stones because my symptoms sounded like that exactly but my ENT said no.. He said u r perfectly fine.. Gave me antibiotics WHICH HELPED FOR A WEEK and then same thing .... Bad sourly taste coning from my throat as soon as i finish brushing my teeth ..
I sometimes put 2/3 drops HYDROGEN PEROXIDE in a big glass and drink it.. When i gargle i dont swallow it .. Kind of hurts ( oh and there is a little white foam on tongue after gargle but just scrape it off ) but if you put couple of drops ( not more) in water and drink supposedly kills bacteria .
So friends , please try and write a comment how it works for you and how you feel
The stupidest thing was when i had my wisdom tooth pooled out the dentist told me to buy it and when i did i tried it and i though " what the hell is this and i threw it away"
Ironically thats whats working the most so far
I hope it works for you , friends! Please share comments ( we learn from each other )
A month ago i tried this thing i don't even remember where i read about someone doing it and so far so good i think thats it ...
I do realize we all have different types of BB and different things cause it, so i will try to describe my symptoms and what ive tried before so you can maybe see yourself in my story.
Its been a month maybe even more and i didnt post on purpose before because i wanted to be sure it actually has effect .. Not like other stuff i have used before that break my hopes even more..
Ok so what i have been doing is easy and cheap - HYDROGEN PEROXIDE and WATER In combination 50/50 so even amounts of water and the hydrogen . Gargle with it two three times a day and thats all! I USE THE 3% solution ( less then 2$ in walmart)
I am afraid you might make fun of me because it sounds too easy and maybe you have tried it before.. I cant believe it sometimes i think maybe i fool myself but i havent sensed that horrible taste in my mouth since i started using it.
And of course like all of you i have had my share of different products and doctors appointments... I thought i have tonsil stones because my symptoms sounded like that exactly but my ENT said no.. He said u r perfectly fine.. Gave me antibiotics WHICH HELPED FOR A WEEK and then same thing .... Bad sourly taste coning from my throat as soon as i finish brushing my teeth ..
I sometimes put 2/3 drops HYDROGEN PEROXIDE in a big glass and drink it.. When i gargle i dont swallow it .. Kind of hurts ( oh and there is a little white foam on tongue after gargle but just scrape it off ) but if you put couple of drops ( not more) in water and drink supposedly kills bacteria .
So friends , please try and write a comment how it works for you and how you feel
The stupidest thing was when i had my wisdom tooth pooled out the dentist told me to buy it and when i did i tried it and i though " what the hell is this and i threw it away"
Ironically thats whats working the most so far
I hope it works for you , friends! Please share comments ( we learn from each other )