THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?
IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?
I have seen a nurse and 2 doctors this week asked 8 friends about my breath and they all say they smell nothing. I feel like i clear the room and no-one wants to stand near me or speak due to this horrid smell coming from m mouth, please please help me
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME ?
Here are some superior doctors here which first cured themselves and are successfully curing others .
Like all people tell you that its all in your head , here these successful doctors will tell you that you have PATM .
PATM -- People allergic to me .
These doctors are first need to see a chain of psychatrists to cure themselves .
Like all people tell you that its all in your head , here these successful doctors will tell you that you have PATM .
PATM -- People allergic to me .
These doctors are first need to see a chain of psychatrists to cure themselves .
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Why don't people who believe PATM is real make videos of their experiences?
I can completely accept that PATM is feasibly possible if an abnormal irritant type of gas or allergen is being released, but I can just as easily accept that it could be pure paranoia. I just searched on YouTube and there's a couple of videos that are supposed to be reactions, but they look like perfectly normal behaviour to me - If I didn't know they were supposed to be PATM reactions, I would never have thought anything at all about their sniffling or fidgeting.
I can completely accept that PATM is feasibly possible if an abnormal irritant type of gas or allergen is being released, but I can just as easily accept that it could be pure paranoia. I just searched on YouTube and there's a couple of videos that are supposed to be reactions, but they look like perfectly normal behaviour to me - If I didn't know they were supposed to be PATM reactions, I would never have thought anything at all about their sniffling or fidgeting.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
jamesmcavoy
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Yes, sorry to go off the topic. Maybe it's worth creating a thread though, if anyone is interested in having any kind of discussion on reactions. I think it would be really interesting to see videos of any kind of reactions and hear the differing views of how each of us interpret what we see. It's a very sensitive subject though, but I think it would be worth doing, especially for PATM and for people who are not sure about whether they actually smell or not.Archimonde wrote:I asked them a reasonable question, let's not turn this thread into a debate about something else.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.