THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
anyone have experience with oravital program?
-
feelitagain
- Newbie
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm
anyone have experience with oravital program?
I have an appointment with a dentist this week and hes a certified oravital program dentist.
Anyone hear of this program? Is it worth going through it? How much did you pay for this program?
Thanks in advance..
Anyone hear of this program? Is it worth going through it? How much did you pay for this program?
Thanks in advance..
-
feelitagain
- Newbie
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm
Re: anyone have experience with oravital program?
Anyone??? I have found one thread talking about oravital but it is more than 2 years old... I would not want to try something that is very ineffective which would take chunk out of my life roll.feelitagain wrote:I have an appointment with a dentist this week and hes a certified oravital program dentist.
Anyone hear of this program? Is it worth going through it? How much did you pay for this program?
Thanks in advance..
Thanks..
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
-
feelitagain
- Newbie
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm
I have went through the oravital program and it wasnt effective at all for me. I really did not want to go through with the antibiotic rinses as well since it might kill off good bacteria. What choices did I have though..
It is frustrating because the cost was high and the result stayed the same.
I dont want to give up though..I really need to find a Dr who have dealt with this issue for long time and knows what he/she is talking about.
It is frustrating because the cost was high and the result stayed the same.
I dont want to give up though..I really need to find a Dr who have dealt with this issue for long time and knows what he/she is talking about.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.