THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Holistic doctors
Holistic doctors
I'm also thinking about trying alternative doctors aside from regular doctors like kaiser. Has anyone attempted this or have any feedback?? I found a few in yelp but hesitant because of the cost. Please advise[/code]
Re: Holistic doctors
I've been to True North Health Center once to visit Dr Klaper. He put me on a diet and mentioned water fasting for a long period of time as an option for curing my digestive problem if the diet didn't work.missjj wrote:I'm also thinking about trying alternative doctors aside from regular doctors like kaiser. Has anyone attempted this or have any feedback?? I found a few in yelp but hesitant because of the cost. Please advise[/code]
Are you in California?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.