THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Alternative to toothpaste?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Alternative to toothpaste?

Post by somethinstinks »

One thing most, if not all of us use, is toothpaste. I remember reading about someone using some type of soap to brush their teeth. Has anyone tried this or another alternative to toothpaste? with what results? I am looking to try.
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Re: Alternative to toothpaste?

Post by Trunks99 »

somethinstinks wrote:One thing most, if not all of us use, is toothpaste. I remember reading about someone using some type of soap to brush their teeth. Has anyone tried this or another alternative to toothpaste? with what results? I am looking to try.
I'm using miswak (wood stick) and it definitely leaves my teeth cleaner. You can find it on Amazon or in islamic stores. Way better than toothpaste, as far as I'm concerned.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗