THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Has anyone used CloSYS?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Has anyone used CloSYS?

Post by somethinstinks »

After being suggested a chlorine dioxide toothpaste, I started searching and came upon CloSYS products. They seem to get very good reviews (#1 selling mouthwash on Amazon... but #2 and #3 are Therabreath and Listerine for what it's worth). Just curious if anyone has tried their products. I found that a couple of people on here have used it unsuccessfully in some old posts, but looking for more feedback before I purchase. If anyone else would like to try it out with me and report results, that would be helpful also.
Atrial
Advanced
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Atrial »

Have you tried toothbrush? hoping pool water mouthwash will cure you is like hoping tootbrush will help us. Don't waste your time.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

I currently use Closys as part of my regime - only because it has the longest effect of all the products out there - which for me, is unfortunately like one hour.

I guess it depends how bad your BB is? I had a friend who was "cured" from using Closys. But I believe it worked for her because her case was not as serious as our chronic halitosis. So you might as well try it and see how much it helps, but don't go in expecting a permanent cure or anything.
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Post by somethinstinks »

StillHoping wrote:I currently use Closys as part of my regime - only because it has the longest effect of all the products out there - which for me, is unfortunately like one hour.

I guess it depends how bad your BB is? I had a friend who was "cured" from using Closys. But I believe it worked for her because her case was not as serious as our chronic halitosis. So you might as well try it and see how much it helps, but don't go in expecting a permanent cure or anything.
thanks for the feedback. did your friend actually have bb? does she now?
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

she did but it was a mild case - ie. when her mouth was dry. The closys products work for her
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗