Hey guys. So life has been kinda difficult for me. I find it hard to leave the house let alone get a job. So I decided to start a youtube movie trailer channel to see if I can maybe get a little revenue off that to support myself. All I need from you all is to go to the channel and subscribe and of course watch the videos which interest you. The link is below. I've been a member of this site for about 7 years so this is not spam. It's for real. Thanks for your support.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3saM4 ... PhjOveDoPw
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
In Need Of A Little Support
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
In Need Of A Little Support
- Attachments
-
- Trailer Express.png (103.94 KiB) Viewed 2803 times
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: In Need Of A Little Support
Hey as you may know I was recently cured of bb. I had an online business (thank God) which made my life a bit easier. With that said I want to sell it now. Last year I worked about 1 hour per day and made ~$10,000 profit. It isn't a ton, but a you work whenever you want and it's like $20-30/hour. Technically it is worth $10,000+, but I will let it go for $4,000 if you are interested. Let me know.
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
Re: In Need Of A Little Support
I'm focused on just this for now, but thanks 
Re: In Need Of A Little Support
I just subscribed to your YT channel. Wishing you success. And btw, I've enjoyed the trailers that I've watched so far. Good job.Virtuous Viking wrote:Hey guys. So life has been kinda difficult for me. I find it hard to leave the house let alone get a job. So I decided to start a youtube movie trailer channel to see if I can maybe get a little revenue off that to support myself. All I need from you all is to go to the channel and subscribe and of course watch the videos which interest you. The link is below. I've been a member of this site for about 7 years so this is not spam. It's for real. Thanks for your support.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3saM4 ... PhjOveDoPw
- Virtuous Viking
- Junior
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.