THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Put your finger on your tongue, what does it smell like?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Put your finger on your tongue, what does it smell like?

Post by DanielPine »

I used to do this test all the time. It used to literally smell like putrid feces. However, I've been doing some new things lately to help fix this problem and these days it smells either like faint vinegar/coins and sometimes stronger but the same smell when I don't stick to my routine.

I am interested to see how other people fare in the 'finger on tongue' test.
oneday4800
Advanced
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
Gender:

Re: Put your finger on your tongue, what does it smell like?

Post by oneday4800 »

I can't smell anything. Although I'm sure my tongue smells ](*,)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗