THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Listerine - Zero Alcohol

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Listerine - Zero Alcohol

Post by Swell »

A fairly new product from listerine. Have you tried it yet? What do you think? I've been thinking about going out to get some. I've used regular listerine before, but it just makes my breath worse.

Image
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Listerine - Zero Alcohol

Post by ikageorgian »

Swell wrote:A fairly new product from listerine. Have you tried it yet? What do you think? I've been thinking about going out to get some. I've used regular listerine before, but it just makes my breath worse.

Image
Have tried it, no effect, just like strong chewing gum, also tried green tea and total care alcohol free all the same.
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Re: Listerine - Zero Alcohol

Post by Swell »

ikageorgian wrote:
Swell wrote:A fairly new product from listerine. Have you tried it yet? What do you think? I've been thinking about going out to get some. I've used regular listerine before, but it just makes my breath worse.

Image
Have tried it, no effect, just like strong chewing gum, also tried green tea and total care alcohol free all the same.
Bummer. I'm sitting in Walmart right now, was about to go get some.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗