I have been doing this recently. I go face a mirror, open my mouth, and stick my tongue. I will then exhale into the mirror and quickly inhale through my nose.
Boy does it smell.
This method seems pretty accurate, it would be great if you could report back here after trying it.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Interesting way to smell your own breath
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
cleanbreathwant
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Re: Interesting way to smell your own breath
DanielPine wrote:I have been doing this recently. I go face a mirror, open my mouth, and stick my tongue. I will then exhale into the mirror and quickly inhale through my nose.
Boy does it smell.
This method seems pretty accurate, it would be great if you could report back here after trying it.
All I need to do is drive in a car.
I'm starting to think my bb is one of the worst!
-
Summerside
- Advanced
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 10:06 pm
- Location: Edmonton
- Gender:
Re: Interesting way to smell your own breath
DanielPine wrote:I have been doing this recently. I go face a mirror, open my mouth, and stick my tongue. I will then exhale into the mirror and quickly inhale through my nose.
Boy does it smell.
This method seems pretty accurate, it would be great if you could report back here after trying it.
I tried it and couldnt smell anything
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.