Hi people
My story is a lot like everybody else's. I got my first response when I was 16.. I was rejected and humiliated sInce then . I triedtried everything in vain including tonsilectomy but my problem worsened with time, I ended up with body odour as well, hypothyroidism, cardiac failure, fibroid,ovarian cysts (recurrent ),intestinal TB .I had to quit my job in 2015 I felt tired.A week ago I decided to go check h pylori which came out positive. I am on metronidazole, amoxycillin,azithromycin and omeprazzle. Update will be posted on completion of treatment. I think everyone should get tested for h pylori. I got motivated by two people in this forum. God bless .
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My story
Re: My story
Sounds like youre doing the triple antibiotic treatment which in some cases makes bb worse. Let us know how it turns out.
-
cleanbreathwant
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Re: My story
wilhemina wrote:Hi people
My story is a lot like everybody else's. I got my first response when I was 16.. I was rejected and humiliated sInce then . I triedtried everything in vain including tonsilectomy but my problem worsened with time, I ended up with body odour as well, hypothyroidism, cardiac failure, fibroid,ovarian cysts (recurrent ),intestinal TB .I had to quit my job in 2015 I felt tired.A week ago I decided to go check h pylori which came out positive. I am on metronidazole, amoxycillin,azithromycin and omeprazzle. Update will be posted on completion of treatment. I think everyone should get tested for h pylori. I got motivated by two people in this forum. God bless .
are you still cured?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.