THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Gluten connection?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Gluten connection?

Post by WhiteCat »

https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topi ... glutening/

I have been gluten free for 2 days - only a short time but when I rub my tongue with my finger it no longer smells the way I’m used to it smelling.

Obviously I need more time on this diet but I’m excited enough to make this post.

Love to you all :) xxx
ttylxman2
Junior
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:43 pm
Gender:

Re: Gluten connection?

Post by ttylxman2 »

WhiteCat wrote:https://www.celiac.com/gluten-free/topi ... glutening/

I have been gluten free for 2 days - only a short time but when I rub my tongue with my finger it no longer smells the way I’m used to it smelling.

Obviously I need more time on this diet but I’m excited enough to make this post.

Love to you all :) xxx
Interesting! I've tried a gluten free diet and had no luck. However my problem seems to definitely be related to my chronic sinusitis and my diet has little impact on it.
WhiteCat
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm
Gender:

Re: Gluten connection?

Post by WhiteCat »

I’d love for this to be the solution, but I’m scared it’ll be just another disappointment.

I’m also using liquid chlorophyll and green powder.

I’ve also got my Oral Microbiota Transplant coming up in December.

If all that fails I’ll be giving up for a while.

This life sucks. :(
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗