Anyone tried this?
I just bought some online and have high hopes.
It is not approved for use in Australia (veterinary use only)
And I’ve only heard about it here.
Not a cure... sadly. But maybe it’ll help. Who knows?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Pepto bismol (bismuth)
Re: Pepto bismol (bismuth)
I have never tried it but how has it worked for you?
Re: Pepto bismol (bismuth)
I'm still waiting anxiously for it to arrive. I cannot buy it in Australia it is restricted to veterinary use only. I had to order it from Ebay.
Re: Pepto bismol (bismuth)
I got it yesterday, I think it works but not for very long.overit15 wrote:I have never tried it but how has it worked for you?
If I scrape my tongue and let it dry within an hour of chewing a tab of it it dries without smell.
The rest of the time I still smell foul.
Also, I woke up with a black tongue, interesting. It’s a known side effect.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.