My breath generally smells like poop but sometimes when I have drunk alcohol I get asked if I can smell burning plastic. Even at work sometimes I get asked if I can smell burning. Any ideas what the cause could be?
My mum even just said It and I feel so down again right now. Why can't we just have normal smelling breath like 99% of people! Can't take this much longer
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad breath smelling like burning plastic
Re: Bad breath smelling like burning plastic
Try getting some Amoxicillin
-
cleanbreathwant
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Re: Bad breath smelling like burning plastic
this might be TMAU go to your GP and get tested
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.