THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

BAKING soda is working for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nivek10
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:40 am
Location: United States
Gender:

BAKING soda is working for me

Post by nivek10 »

Hey guys I brushed my tongue last night with baking soda and his morning and went on with my day barely drinking fluids and eating anything and I got no reactions.
cleanbreathwant
Newbie
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Re: BAKING soda is working for me

Post by cleanbreathwant »

nivek10 wrote:Hey guys I brushed my tongue last night with baking soda and his morning and went on with my day barely drinking fluids and eating anything and I got no reactions.

still working?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗