THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I updated the site
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I updated the site
Hey friends, updated the site to latest version of phpbb forum.....it should run smoother.....
WHy fewer posts after updates my friends?? Are you on vacation?
WHy fewer posts after updates my friends?? Are you on vacation?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: I updated the site
Some feedback:
Updated phpbb looks good and runs smooth my end. I think you need to put that facebook/twitter/instagram on the same bar as quick links and advertising. It looks a bit amateur where it is at present. Or at least replace them with the icons and not text. I also feel like the image ads you have below the toolbar advertising your ebook and free tips is taking up too much space. needs to be reduced and both on the same line. Currently the landing page is so far down that you have to scroll down a bit just to see the posts. Not great.
As for fewer posts - not sure - I've got nothing to say at present regarding BB.
Updated phpbb looks good and runs smooth my end. I think you need to put that facebook/twitter/instagram on the same bar as quick links and advertising. It looks a bit amateur where it is at present. Or at least replace them with the icons and not text. I also feel like the image ads you have below the toolbar advertising your ebook and free tips is taking up too much space. needs to be reduced and both on the same line. Currently the landing page is so far down that you have to scroll down a bit just to see the posts. Not great.
As for fewer posts - not sure - I've got nothing to say at present regarding BB.
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
Re: I updated the site
Hi Jimi,
I cannot see button to create new thread... is there any rules for new users ?
I cannot see button to create new thread... is there any rules for new users ?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I updated the site
no, just go into the correct forum and you will see it, it is there like before
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: I updated the site
New look is cool.
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Re: I updated the site
look's good now Giimi. working smoothly from my end.
I just reduce my time on this forum because my biz on ebay require more of my time
But, you need to pay little attention on the advertising menu
Thanks
I just reduce my time on this forum because my biz on ebay require more of my time
But, you need to pay little attention on the advertising menu
Thanks
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I updated the site
I want to still attach WordPress with it...I am not sure if that would be good? What do you guys think?
It would be like the old site....where there were blog articles and also forum...But maybe the plugin might damage this site?
Or mess it up? I am a little afraid of giving this task to my developer....
It would be like the old site....where there were blog articles and also forum...But maybe the plugin might damage this site?
Or mess it up? I am a little afraid of giving this task to my developer....
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: I updated the site
Jimi why did you take away country flags?
For type 1 sufferers, bad breath is mostly caused by overgrowths of sulphur-reducing bacteria within your microbiome. You should spend more time focusing your attention on these overgrowths if you want to find your permanent cure.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: I updated the site
they are flags at the bottom
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.