Page 1 of 1

Cured :D

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:42 am
by nivek10
Sup I got 2 of my wisdom tooth extracted that were impacted and got a deep gum cleaning now I have no more nasal and mouth bb. I did not take any medication nor did I change my diet. If you guys haven't already getting your teeth checked please do so. I don't get any more reactions

Re: Cured :D

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:43 am
by sopo
Congratulations. I did them all. Sadly it's not my cure. Do you still have coated tongue? Thanks

Re: Cured :D

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 am
by buddi
Did u already know your wisdom teeth needed an extration? Did they look normal or decayed ?
And tell us more..how long have u been affected? And did d decayed wisdom teeth cause nasal odour too??!

Re: Cured :D

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:30 am
by zneb
nivek10 wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:42 am Sup I got 2 of my wisdom tooth extracted that were impacted and got a deep gum cleaning now I have no more nasal and mouth bb. I did not take any medication nor did I change my diet. If you guys haven't already getting your teeth checked please do so. I don't get any more reactions
Do your tooth smell bad before ?