THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Fruity Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
Gender:

Fruity Breath

Post by HotelTrivago »

My breath smells fruity all the time except when I eat food it will smell like whatever I eat for an hour or so unless i wash with water. I also have nasal breath although I can't smell it, but the reactions to my peers says it all. What could this be a sign of? I looked it up and I might have diabetes, also my dad has type 2 diabetes.
buddi
Junior
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm
Location: India, Currently live in England

Re: Fruity Breath

Post by buddi »

Yeah if u r sure its fruit kind of breath, thy say its bcoz of diabatis..
U çan even go for checks to coñfirm if u r in pre-diabatis stage
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
HotelTrivago
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm
Gender:

Re: Fruity Breath

Post by HotelTrivago »

Would that cause a nasal odor which people are offended by?
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Fruity Breath

Post by sopo »

I read few posts saying ketosis causes fruity breath. I prefer fruity breath over sh*t breath :)
IAMFrustrated
Junior
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:59 pm
Gender:

Re: Fruity Breath

Post by IAMFrustrated »

Hi

Recently I eat law carbs and high fatt and high protien food and I have fruity Breath too and I think it is a little funny

I fact, I do not know if it is good oder bad ?
Sinus surgery 2016 & 2017 (I have allergies at work place)
Tonsilactomy 2017
H. Pylori treatment
Candida diet 5 to 6 months
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗