THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
morning breath
morning breath
Why is it that I can smell my own morning breath but not my breath after I brush and my mouth begins to taste progressively worse as the day goes on?
Re: morning breath
Possibly because your morning breath is even worse.jo317 wrote:Why is it that I can smell my own morning breath but not my breath after I brush and my mouth begins to taste progressively worse as the day goes on?
I had a similar issue. Could smell my own morning breath easily and then it got harder during the day, even though I still could by resorting to certain tricks.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.