THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Metronidazole powder works

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Metronidazole powder works

Post by crazy4it »

It works temporarily but it does work so maybe it's something to do with the stomach for me. I out it in water and drink it
micca4455
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:39 am
Location: Philippines
Gender:

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Post by micca4455 »

Hi crazy4it
Metronidazole is an antibiotic right? Do u have any stomach problem? I also went to this med because i was diagnose with + h. Pylori infection.. My doctor prescribed me that med. Do we same problem? Pls reply..
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Post by crazy4it »

Hi yes it's an antibiotic. I was also diagnosed with h pylori. I went to 2 different doctors one said I dont and one said I do.
micca4455
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:39 am
Location: Philippines
Gender:

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Post by micca4455 »

HP really cause bb?! What is your breath smell like? I have fart breath even 3 meters away people smell my stinks breath.. Even if i dont talk the bad smell still come out. This situation really ruin my normal life.. I was planning to undergo for endoscopy to see if i have severe stomach problem..
micca4455
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:39 am
Location: Philippines
Gender:

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Post by micca4455 »

Where are you from? I am from philippines. Here is my email account [email protected]
micca4455
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:39 am
Location: Philippines
Gender:

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Post by micca4455 »

What is breath smell like?
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Post by crazy4it »

I don't know if h pylori causes bb or not but when I was on the medication it was surreal I was able to flirt with women and have a great time.
micca4455
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 2:39 am
Location: Philippines
Gender:

Re: Metronidazole powder works

Post by micca4455 »

If you dont mind.. What is your breath smell like having h. Pylori infection? Just wanted to know so that i can compare with mine.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗