THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Question regarding septoplasty

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Batman30
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:43 am
Gender:

Question regarding septoplasty

Post by Batman30 »

Curious if a deviated septum correction changes the appearance of your nose? Has anyone gone through this procedure?

I have a deviated septum which I think is the cause to my chronic post nasal drip, which is the cause to my sinus BB. It drips down and lodges in my throat and smells like sulfur and fart/ feces etc. we all know the story I know. For example, when I yawn, it smells really bad.

Post nasal drip seems like a simple fix but it’s consistent and very chronic. I’m convinced if I cure that my B.B. will go away or at least be more manageable.
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Question regarding septoplasty

Post by sopo »

Mine didn't
Batman30
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:43 am
Gender:

Re: Question regarding septoplasty

Post by Batman30 »

sopo wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:11 amMine didn't
Thanks for the reply. Did your surgery help your B.B. at all?
sopo
Advanced
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Re: Question regarding septoplasty

Post by sopo »

I don't think so. I don't even know if I have bb from nose.
buddi
Junior
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:13 pm
Location: India, Currently live in England

Re: Question regarding septoplasty

Post by buddi »

Only if your PND is caused by the deviated septum, it would help.. BTW a majority in the world would have a deviated septum.
If your septum is soo badly crooked that it obstructs a normal flow..
But you need to look into other areas in the sinuses aswell.. May b there are any incomplete other septa in between, which are obstructing the normal mucus flow..
Or any unwanted debris lying in some sinuses.. ETC
Best way is to post the CT scan of your sinuses here.. we would be able to read it!
PND is my only symptom. All Healthy apart from it.
PND leaves a coating on my tongue and creates BB i believe
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗