Thanks for your assistance. however,
I suggest you should make effort to fix this problem so, that member's who lose access to their credentials can easily recover it.
Secondly, I noticed most notification msg's ends up in gmail spam folder.
Personally, I click the "this is no spam" and added it to my whitelist after logging-into gmail.
I suggests you urge other member's of this forum to do same if, they are experiencing same problem.
Regards
Smilinagain
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Jimi - thanks for your assistant's
- Smilingagain
- Advanced
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:52 pm
- Location: Rome
- Gender:
Jimi - thanks for your assistant's
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Jimi - thanks for your assistant's
I know on gmail it is always going to spam....so annoying and most of everybody are using gmail......gmail and google sucks..
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.