THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Mild taste toothpaste or unflavour toothpaste.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Gluten-free
Advanced
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am

Mild taste toothpaste or unflavour toothpaste.

Post by Gluten-free »

Guys I notice when I use strong taste toothpaste my breath is worse then when I use mild taste toothpaste that hasn't mint or menthol in it. I think mint and menthol taste toothpaste, mouthwash and sugar free candies or gum, makes my breath worse. It's very embarrassing brushing teeth and your mouth will have very a strong mint smell. I heard someone said; wrong toothpaste.

Maybe you can take that into consideration.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗