THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What do you do for a living?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
harvestor
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 am
Gender:

What do you do for a living?

Post by harvestor »

I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable

Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in some social media to be humiliated internet-wide, not to mention being constantly disgusted by coworkers and clients, that would shred your self-esteem to pieces and make you want to commit suicidde
Swell
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by Swell »

I was a cashier for two years,it was awful. I got reactions all the time, my coworkers would make fun of me for it, too. I have now switched into the clothing department. I just fold clothes day. I don’t deal with the public as much, so I’m a lot happier.
christina
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by christina »

harvestor wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:59 am I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable

Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in some social media to be humiliated internet-wide, not to mention being constantly disgusted by coworkers and clients, that would shred your self-esteem to pieces and make you want to commit suicidde
What do u do online to make money?
harvestor
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:26 am
Gender:

Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by harvestor »

christina wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:23 pm What do u do online to make money?
Something like investment
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by winter »

harvestor wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:59 am I have passive income and make money online so I can stay at home which makes this a little more bearable

Can't imagine bbers in severe case (nasal filling etc) working traditional jobs (I tried for a month as an experiment then quitted and never look back). Real chances are they would appear in some social media to be humiliated internet-wide, not to mention being constantly disgusted by coworkers and clients, that would shred your self-esteem to pieces and make you want to commit suicidde
Same for me. I have a skill that can work online, but I'm a little lazy to work now. I'm surviving fine on my savings for now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗