THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

NASAL BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ThinkPositive
Junior
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm

NASAL BB

Post by ThinkPositive »

Do any of you guys have any theories as to why oral bb travel to the nose. Ive had ppl speak to me and have bb but no nasal bb.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: NASAL BB

Post by StillHoping »

I believe my nasal bb is due to SIBO, my guess is the smell travels all the way from the stomach through the tube connecting the throat and nasal passages. I'm not sure how it works for other situations. But before I had SIBO, I was one of those that had bb but no nasal smell
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Gluten-free
Advanced
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am

Re: NASAL BB

Post by Gluten-free »

Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: NASAL BB

Post by winter »

I'm wondering too.

Sphincters not closing properly is a possible explanation. But most of us have been tested and the doctors didn't see any problems.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Re: NASAL BB

Post by StillHoping »

Gluten-free wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
I will look into it thanks, has it worked for you? I am planning to go on my 2nd course of rifaximin next month.
2012: Wisdoms remov
2015: Tonsils+adenoids remov
2017: TMAU1 & 2 Negative
2019: Internal biopsies normal
2019: Completed SIBO treatment
2020: DigEnzymes help but side effects
+ low fodmap/GERD diet also help
Gluten-free
Advanced
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am

Re: NASAL BB

Post by Gluten-free »

StillHoping wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:55 pm
Gluten-free wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:43 pm Stillhoping, why don't you do a parasite cleanse. Read my post that I post. I read that parasite give you SIBO symptoms.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7593&sid=6b38e84e7a ... 369bca3a8a
I will look into it thanks, has it worked for you? I am planning to go on my 2nd course of rifaximin next month.
I will post my result, when I am finish.
Gluten-free
Advanced
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:10 am

Re: NASAL BB

Post by Gluten-free »

A Case of Parasite Invasion of the Intestinal Tract: A Missed Diagnosis in Irritable Bowel Syndrome

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856272/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗