THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Found something that is working
Found something that is working
Hello! I have visited this site and many other sites many times over the years looking for help with bad breath. Not too long ago I came across a post that talked about oral probiotics that included K12 and M18 in the ingredients and how it helped that person. Like everyone else I had tried just about everything. Anyways, to make a long story short I went to my local health food store and bought a bottle of oral probiotics specifically for ears, nose, and throat that included k12 and m18. It is working. I have also been using a medicated oral rinse that can be prescribed by you dr called chlorahexadine gluconate. The oral rinse kills bad bacteria and the probiotic restores good bacteria. I don’t use the mouth rinse often and the oral probiotics seem to work well on their own. I urge you to try it. It has made a huge difference for me. These probiotics are different than the ones you take for your gut/stomach. Make sure the ingredients include k12 and m18.
Re: Found something that is working
Can you share the brand or PM me with it,
Re: Found something that is working
Solaray is the brand I first used and really liked that I purchased at a local health food store but then I ordered a brand called dental probiotic from amazon that where cheaper.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.