Page 1 of 1

I love it

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am
by Sosweet
Hi love
Congratulations on making it another day

I know it's hard I know it hurts
I know the anxiety is there when you wake up and when you go to bed. Do your best to
Forgive people when they don't understand how deep your affliction is. Your worthy your doing the best you can and I love you !! Don't give up BAD BREATH IS BETTER THEN NO BREATH

I absolutely love how their is so many different approaches to this devastating problem.
Im thankful for all of you


P.S WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?

Re: I love it

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:07 pm
by KL123
Sosweet wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am Hi love
Congratulations on making it another day

I know it's hard I know it hurts
I know the anxiety is there when you wake up and when you go to bed. Do your best to
Forgive people when they don't understand how deep your affliction is. Your worthy your doing the best you can and I love you !! Don't give up
BAD BREATH IS BETTER THEN NO BREATH

I absolutely love how their is so many different approaches to this devastating problem.
Im thankful for all of you


P.S WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?
Depends on the day you are having.
There have many occasions where I thought "NO BREATH IS BETTER THAN BAD BREATH".

Re: I love it

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:58 am
by Sosweet
Same hear I definitely have those thoughts when dealing with people reactions, it hard but we have to be kind to ourselves, how long u been. Dealing with bb

Re: I love it

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:28 am
by Sosweet
Have you heard of ozonized oil I had a periodontist recommend it I gave a try didn't get much results and got discouraged because it give me gas when ever I used it here's a link but im sure you could definitely find some good info on it https://elaaskincare.com/organic-oral-c ... aste-ozone