THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I love it

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Sosweet
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:31 am

I love it

Post by Sosweet »

Hi love
Congratulations on making it another day

I know it's hard I know it hurts
I know the anxiety is there when you wake up and when you go to bed. Do your best to
Forgive people when they don't understand how deep your affliction is. Your worthy your doing the best you can and I love you !! Don't give up BAD BREATH IS BETTER THEN NO BREATH

I absolutely love how their is so many different approaches to this devastating problem.
Im thankful for all of you


P.S WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?
KL123
Sheriff
Posts: 425
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:16 pm
Gender:

Re: I love it

Post by KL123 »

Sosweet wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am Hi love
Congratulations on making it another day

I know it's hard I know it hurts
I know the anxiety is there when you wake up and when you go to bed. Do your best to
Forgive people when they don't understand how deep your affliction is. Your worthy your doing the best you can and I love you !! Don't give up
BAD BREATH IS BETTER THEN NO BREATH

I absolutely love how their is so many different approaches to this devastating problem.
Im thankful for all of you


P.S WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?
Depends on the day you are having.
There have many occasions where I thought "NO BREATH IS BETTER THAN BAD BREATH".
Sosweet
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:31 am

Re: I love it

Post by Sosweet »

Same hear I definitely have those thoughts when dealing with people reactions, it hard but we have to be kind to ourselves, how long u been. Dealing with bb
Sosweet
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:31 am

Re: I love it

Post by Sosweet »

Have you heard of ozonized oil I had a periodontist recommend it I gave a try didn't get much results and got discouraged because it give me gas when ever I used it here's a link but im sure you could definitely find some good info on it https://elaaskincare.com/organic-oral-c ... aste-ozone
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗