Hi love
Congratulations on making it another day
I know it's hard I know it hurts
I know the anxiety is there when you wake up and when you go to bed. Do your best to
Forgive people when they don't understand how deep your affliction is. Your worthy your doing the best you can and I love you !! Don't give up BAD BREATH IS BETTER THEN NO BREATH
I absolutely love how their is so many different approaches to this devastating problem.
Im thankful for all of you
P.S WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I love it
Re: I love it
Depends on the day you are having.Sosweet wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:15 am Hi love
Congratulations on making it another day
I know it's hard I know it hurts
I know the anxiety is there when you wake up and when you go to bed. Do your best to
Forgive people when they don't understand how deep your affliction is. Your worthy your doing the best you can and I love you !! Don't give upBAD BREATH IS BETTER THEN NO BREATH
I absolutely love how their is so many different approaches to this devastating problem.
Im thankful for all of you
P.S WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?
There have many occasions where I thought "NO BREATH IS BETTER THAN BAD BREATH".
Re: I love it
Same hear I definitely have those thoughts when dealing with people reactions, it hard but we have to be kind to ourselves, how long u been. Dealing with bb
Re: I love it
Have you heard of ozonized oil I had a periodontist recommend it I gave a try didn't get much results and got discouraged because it give me gas when ever I used it here's a link but im sure you could definitely find some good info on it https://elaaskincare.com/organic-oral-c ... aste-ozone
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.