Whenever I dress the way I like, girls approach me and I have to pretend I don't see them.
So to prevent embarrassment for both me and them,I always have to dress down like a bum.
The question is they seem to notice my bad smell (coughing, noises from nose, etc) but still get close to me, do they think it's a temporary thing like sweat which can be solved by taking a shower or what? Or do they think they can tolerate and get used to my smell?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How insufferable is bb?
Re: How insufferable is bb?
Personally, as a woman.... I think that women are probably more likely to get over something that this. We naturally appreciate a person for what they have to offer emotionally. If a woman cared that much about personal hygiene, she'd reject you automatically ––she wouldn't waste her time HOPING it was permanent. But of course that from my personal perspective.
Re: How insufferable is bb?
Just stick to masturbation dude. That's our destiny. It's safe and cost effective too.harvestor wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:56 am Whenever I dress the way I like, girls approach me and I have to pretend I don't see them.
So to prevent embarrassment for both me and them,I always have to dress down like a bum.
The question is they seem to notice my bad smell (coughing, noises from nose, etc) but still get close to me, do they think it's a temporary thing like sweat which can be solved by taking a shower or what? Or do they think they can tolerate and get used to my smell?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.