Your Email Address:

First Name:

Thera Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
scbb
Total Newbie
Thera Breath

Post by scbb »

I have had bad breath all my life, about 18 years ago I have used extra strength Thera Breath Tooth Paste and Mouth Wash and use the tooth paste to clean my tongue with a tongue cleaner they give you. It seems to have worked as I only have Bad Breath from a lot of alcohol or raw onions or peppers. It's pretty affordable and you need to dip your floss in the mouth wash before flossing. Has anyone else tried it?

optimismishere
Junior
Re: Thera Breath

Post by optimismishere »

Paid post. Thera Breath is nothing but snake oil.
scbb
Total Newbie

Post by scbb »

I didn't get paid for the post, it helps for me.
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

scbb wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:04 pm I have had bad breath all my life, about 18 years ago I have used extra strength Thera Breath Tooth Paste and Mouth Wash and use the tooth paste to clean my tongue with a tongue cleaner they give you. It seems to have worked as I only have Bad Breath from a lot of alcohol or raw onions or peppers. It's pretty affordable and you need to dip your floss in the mouth wash before flossing. Has anyone else tried it?
Trust me, you don't have the foggiest of ideas as to what we are dealing with here.

Be happy and move on with your life.

TheraBreath is just another piece of shit that doesn't work to fix the genetic problems.
bishayy
Total Newbie

Post by bishayy »

First you have to determine where the bad breath is coming from, visit your dentist and make sure your teeth are in good condition and after that go to your ears nose and throat doctor if he said everything is fine, then your problem must be coming from your stomach or a condition called GERD, Acid reflux
KL123
Sheriff

Post by KL123 »

bishayy wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:14 pm First you have to determine where the bad breath is coming from, visit your dentist and make sure your teeth are in good condition and after that go to your ears nose and throat doctor if he said everything is fine, then your problem must be coming from your stomach or a condition called GERD, Acid reflux
OH PUHHLLEEEASSEE ... you think we are just bunch of dumb mofos here? And we haven't done it all?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic