THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My Tonsils' story - Need Help Analyzing

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
optimismishere
Junior
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
Gender:

My Tonsils' story - Need Help Analyzing

Post by optimismishere »

I have both nasal and mouth BB. My tonsils aren't inflamed. Doctors said they're fine - although one doc said they were 'very mildly' inflamed. My left tonsil has 2-3 crypts. Right one doesn't have crypts. I sometimes find tonsil stones in them and thus thought it wasn't a big deal. However, recently I performed Raymond's breathing technique and noticed that the next morning, after brushing my teeth and while spitting phlegm, I coughed up a lot of tonsil stones. These stone numbered in 30-40s and were of all sizes. Basically, whenever my tonsils got airflow, they pushed the hidden stones outside. My breath, whenever I cough up stones, worsens by 100 times.

That got me thinking if it's my tonsils which are causing my BB. I have two hypotheses for this thought-process.

1. Whenever I squeeze my tonsils with my fingers, it discharges a yellow, snot-like, sticky stuff. This discharge sometimes contains dark tonsil stones. My tongue is always dry, white and sticky and smells horrible in the morning. I noticed that whenever I squeezed the discharged out of my tonsils, I could produce fresh saliva. This isn't possible otherwise. My mouth produces very little saliva in other circumstances.

2. A few years ago, out of desperation, thinking my tongue was causing my BB (which it is), I scraped the entire tongue and the back of the tongue with a spoon for an hour. It basically left me without saliva and a dry mouth but it had done the trick - I was bad breath free for an hour or two (both nasal and mouth). My friend even smiled at me thinking I had finally got a solution. But he soon started making faces and I knew It was just a temporary thing.

Other than these, I generally get ear pain and throat/tonsils pain in tandem. I'm sure they're related.

I don't seem to get relief from antibiotics or any diet. I have never eaten meat in my life and my hygiene is good. I don't want to remove them as I've already had a septoplasty and not looking forward to a surgery. I have had BB years before I saw my first tonsil stones. So I'm not sure if tonsils are causing the issue. But the yellow stuff is definitely a cause and I'm squeezing my tonsils everyday to slowly remove everything. I recently gargled with bleach and that didn't work either. I really would like to get some insight into my tonsils problem from you guys.
optimismishere
Junior
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
Gender:

Re: My Tonsils' story - Need Help Analyzing

Post by optimismishere »

Can anyone respond?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗