THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Nothing is more irritating

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jo317
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Nothing is more irritating

Post by jo317 »

than going to the dentist and they tell you your oral health is immaculate...

Literally HOW is that possible and yet everyone else probably believes I don't even brush my teeth. Im so frustrated.
JustHereToHelp
Junior
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri May 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Re: Nothing is more irritating

Post by JustHereToHelp »

jo317 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:06 am than going to the dentist and they tell you your oral health is immaculate...

Literally HOW is that possible and yet everyone else probably believes I don't even brush my teeth. Im so frustrated.
I feel ya, 100%. Read my thread, especially what has been happening this whole month of February. Wish me luck. I’ll lyk what happens at both doctors today. I’ve been following your posts and I can relate to your methods of troubleshooting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗