THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Visit to ENT

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
stinkystink
Total Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:16 am
Gender:

Visit to ENT

Post by stinkystink »

Hi guys,

I have a visit to the ENT next month. The last time I saw an ENT was over 3 years ago and he was very dismissive about tonsil stones. I’m trying a different doctor because my dentists recommended I visit one because my gums and teeth are healthy.

I wanted to hear your experience or advice please. What questions do I ask her? I get a lot of tonsil stones and PND. Can I ask for antibiotics as well?
simple

Re: Visit to ENT

Post by simple »

Ask for tonsillectomy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗