THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
11 years still the same
11 years still the same
-
Emanuela hoxha
- Junior
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:40 pm
Re: 11 years still the same
Dont give up , i have suffered 11 years also and now i have so much better condition on bb , bad days are gone now i have bb but rarely, search for parasite test , when i tokk medicine for parasite i felt so mich better, and gerd check for it , tonsil stone if you have it are the worse nightmare but still they can be fixed. Dont give up
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: 11 years still the same
good answer....just live with it, try to manage it if possibleexume wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:36 amI joined this site 11 years ago now I'm 28 no longer care I've accepted spent hundreds on products and dentists over the years but all I can say is sometimes you cant control certain things I will no longer let this problem affect me
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.