THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath

Post by Jimi Stein »

THis seems to be true. Does anybody live there to confirm this? Seems foreigners complain that many Japanese have very bad bad breath.

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+japa ... CAg&uact=5
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Looper
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 03, 2021 9:51 pm

Re: Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath

Post by Looper »

Many people say so, idk if that´s true tho
winter
Sheriff
Posts: 314
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Re: Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath

Post by winter »

I had been to Japan. I met several people with bad breath there. One guy's was so bad that I could smell him from a few meters away. Alas, now I have worse breath. He only stank when he talked. I stink even without talking.

Does anyone know Japanese? They might have some resources to share.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Japanese are the nation with worse bad breath

Post by Jimi Stein »

so getting a partner would be easy cause they are used of bad breath
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗