THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How many smells do you have?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Pleasehelp
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Gender:

How many smells do you have?

Post by Pleasehelp »

Hello,

So when my BB (oral and nasal) started it was fart breath. Now it is sometimes garbage or sewer breath. Does anyone else have similar odors? I feel like I only read about that in people with TMAU, but I don't have BO. (I mean I have regular BO if I don't wear deodorant and sweat). And I can't figure out what triggers the different smells...
Anomi
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Re: How many smells do you have?

Post by Anomi »

The same for me, on top the ones you mentioned, sometimes I smell stinky shoes smell from my breath.
Pleasehelp
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Gender:

Re: How many smells do you have?

Post by Pleasehelp »

Do you have issues with your sweat or urine smelling as well? And what are other health issues you have ruled out, like periodontal disease?
Anomi
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:44 pm

Re: How many smells do you have?

Post by Anomi »

I suffer from stomach acids, sinus pain but my CT showed they are clear and empty, PND, white tongue, smell from the nose as well. Also some food make my bowel pains and bloating.
I'm female - I also suffer from multiple vaginal yeast lately and every once in awhile (once it shows up it can be like 5-6 times in a row).
My sweat smells, but not as strong as my BB. My urine has normal smell.
My poop sometimes smells stronger, but couldn't find any link to the BB.
What us yours? Do we have something in similar?
Anomi
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗